Saturday, May 21, 2011

Random Hearts - Waterfront Park

Not so long ago at the waterfront park and was I snapping away with my camera.  So many hearts were in the skies that day!!!


In this picture I see so many, my favorite is the pillow heart between the trees. 
(Enlarge the photo by clicking on it and you will see all the hearts.)


I love this double heart, the large one with a smaller one sharing each other.

Here there is one pillow heart and another (a little lopsided) shining through the clouds.


Finally this wonderful wispy heart. 

Thanks for viewing my hearts today...
to see more visit Random Hearts.

7 comments:

Trisha said...

I just love all the cloud heart finds! So many of them!!( I have yet to capture one!) Great shots!

teri said...

Some days there are hearts just everywhere!! These are great. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!-xo Teri

PS I love all the great vintage things and info you have on your blogs!

Clytie said...

What beautiful cloud hearts! My favorite is your "pillow" heart - I want to capture it and bring it down to take a nap on!

I hope you are having a great weekend!

Inger-M said...

Your hearts are wonderful, great finds!

Woody said...

These are some great hearts!

Leovi said...

A really lovely sky with these excellent tones. Very good picture.

Dani said...

magnificent hearts.