Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WOW I am in "The Best of Stampington & CO HandCrafted"

When I got home today a copy of  "The Best of Stampington & CO HandCrafted" was waiting for me in the stack of mail.... I was surprised to see it.  It had been a while since I had submitted something for publication.   The notice was there right on top.  


Congratulations! 
You've been published in...
HandCrafted


I found my name on page 42!!!  These cute houses were originally published in 2009.  The Stampers Sampler publishes templates that readers can use to submit for future publication.  Below are houses by Carol Trimmer, me and Lynn Stevens!


Click on picture to enlarge
Thank you Stampington for MAKING MY DAY!!!!

2 comments:

Patricia's Paper Crafts said...

Congratulations! Love your work.

Linda said...

How fun is that...congrats!