Tuesday, August 30, 2011

“I am talking and I can’t shut up.”

"I have too many fantasies to be a housewife!"
Embellished with i-rock Gems

Have you ever ordered a grab bag of stamps?  Not only are they a great value for your dollar, it is exciting to get stamps in the mail and not know what is in the package.  Viva Las VegaStamps has a whole selection of “Grab Bags” to choose from.  They also have an amazing deal on a “Pound O’ Rubber.” 
You may get images or sentiments you wouldn’t normally use.  You can do a few things if you get these.  Stash them forever and never ink them, trade them or do what I did and make a set of cards as a gift set!  

"No good deed goes unpunished."
Embellished with Stickles.

When I receive a grab bag I stamp each image on a piece of paper to use as a catalogue of the images.  How do you know what you have if you can’t make out the rubber image?  
I decided to make this set of cards called “I am talking and I can’t shut up” for my sister who loves sarcastic humor.  They will be perfect for her to use for her friends. 
"Have you had your lithium level checked lately?"
Embellished with i-rock Metallics.
  
First, I stamped the Woman's Face several times on card-stock and cut it out.  I colored her hair with COPICS. On a panel stamped “I’m talking and I can’t shut up.” Then adhered Woman's Face to the panel.  Stamped sentiment on separate piece of card-stock.  Layered pattern paper on card, attached panel with foam tape for dimension.  

" Promise me anything but don't give me chocolate"
Embellished with flower and huge brad.



Viva Las VegaStamps HERE!
Visit the Viva Las VegaStamps BLOG HERE!



1 comment:

Catherine said...

These are so funny - your sister will love them!