Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Viva Las VegaStamps Mail...

I just received a package of free stamps from Viva Las VegaStamps.  Have you been to the VLVS blog?  Did you know you could receive free stamps. It is so easy.

GO read the side bar.... where it says you can get free stamps????  

This is a partial quote from VLVS's Blog:
If you use the image code below to link back to VLVS! (www.vlvstamps.com) on your blog or website we will send you a free grab bag of unmounted rubber (15 Images and Sayings) as a thank you! To qualify, it must be a permanent link on your blog sidebar or website homepage. 

 Here are my free stamps!
 I already have some ideas some for these!!!

http://www.vivalasvegastamps.com/

1 comment:

Stampin D Amour said...

Hi Lyneen -

Thanks for this info! I LOVE VLVS! They have fantastic stamps! Love the FREE stamps - I'm going to do this too! :)

-pamela
mybooth96.blogspot.com