Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Another Card...

Was playing with images the other night from I Brake For Stamps.  I had stamped the Ballerina and when I was working on the background challenge and the Arch Background while working on the Shabby Chic challenge.  I had left over papers on the table so I decided to put these pieces all together! 


CARD: Stamp Arch on transparency, heat emboss with black powder and cut out.  Stamp Ballerina on pink paper, adhere to card stock, highlight with COPICS. Adhere pattern paper to to black panel.  Trim an edge of a doily, carefully adhere to the pattern paper. Add the Arch, with foam tape attach the Ballerina. Use Stickles on the Ballerina's dress, set aside to dry.

Supplies:
Ballerina Stamp-IBFS
Arch Background Stamp-IBFS
Ink - Black
Embossing Powder
Pattern Paper-Colorbok
Black Card stock
Card base - pink
Doily
Heat gun-embossing
Cutter
Scissors
COPICS
Stickles-Lemon Ice
Adhesive
Foam Tape

No comments: