Monday, September 19, 2011

I Brake for Stamps Challenge!!! Backgrounds

This week the challenge at I Brake for  Stamps was to use backgrounds... I don't have any IBFS background stamps so I decided on using pattern paper from Colorbok as the background.


On this card I used the IBFS Victorian Woman.  She is stamped on tissue paper... my favorite stamping paper at this time.  Spray tissue with fixative before coloring. Color the stamped image with COPICs. Adhered the tissue image the the background paper.  Layered the pattern paper on a piece of red card stock.  Tied a bow around the panel and attached the panel to the card base.


Supplies:
Acrylic Block
Black ink
Tissue paper
Card Base and Card stock
Pattern Paper
COPICS
Ribbon 
Adhesive
Fixative


   To view more IBFS challenge projects of HERE!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a gorgeus card, and love the vintage lady you used.