Sunday, October 23, 2011

Creative Paperclay ® Announces New Design Team

Creative Paperclay ® 



has officially announced their 
NEW DESIGN TEAM!
I have had a really hard time keeping the secret!


MY NAME IS ON the LIST!!!!


My submission was this card using DELIGHT!


I am really honored 
to be on the new Creative Paperclay® 
design team!
What an amazing group of artists!  

MEET the rest of the TEAM HERE



Be sure to watch the Creative Paperclay® blog 
often as there will be new projects posted every other day!!!
Watch for my posts the 21st of each month. 

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Great post, and I'm glad to be working with you! You are a super talented artist!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Barbara said...

You have a terrific blog and I know your projects are going to be just wonderful! So happy to be on the design team with you!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Molossus said...

Congratulations! I'm so pleased to be on the team with you!

Tamara Dozier said...

Congrats on being on the Creative Paperclay® Design Team. I'm looking forward to working with you and seeing your tutorials!

Brenda said...

Cute post...I am excited to be on the DT with you.
Hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

www.injoystampin.com said...

So excited to be in the Creative Paperclay DT with you, can't wait to see more of your creations!

Hugs,
Robyn