Saturday, October 22, 2011

Halloween Viva Las Vegastamps! Style

Last night I went to a "No FRILLS Crop Night" at The Scrapbook Zone.  While there I made some Halloween cards. As promised in my Halloween Party decoration post for Viva Las Vegastamps! here are the first of the cards using the labels from my Halloween jars pictured HERE!

Card made using the Dog Witch on Broom from VLVS and Reminisce pattern paper from my stash! If you look closely you will see the glitter on the broom. Used Crystal Lacquer on the dog and broom bristles.
Skull and Crossbones from VLVS with the new Fancy Pants Halloween pattern papers! Used Crystal Lacquer on the Skull! A touch of red added using three i-roc gems. 
Skeleton in Long Coat from VLVS using the new Fancy Pant Halloween pattern paper. Used Ultimate High Gloss Embossing Powder on the skeleton. Embellished with a Bo-bunny clock brad. 
Wicked Witch with Broom (small) from VLVS using the new Fancy Pants pattern papers. Used Ultimate High Gloss Embossing Powder on witch.  Added a bit of rick-rack.
Here are the last of my stamps images from VLVS drying with  Crystal Lacquer.  Frog, Ghost and Cat and Bat Jack o Lantern. Crown was embossed using the Ultimate High Gloss Embossing Powder.


All images were stamped using Memories black ink by Stewart Superior and adhered using VLVS MIRACLE TAPE!!!


Design Team member for Viva Las Vegastamps!



1 comment:

art reFLECKtions said...

I ADORE the doggie on the witch's broom...I almost ordered him last month...I think I'm gonna have to get him now. Great job girlfriend!