Saturday, October 1, 2011

New Items for Sale at Simply Renewed

Today I took these, one of a kind Halloween cards and few other items to SIMPLY RENEWED.  You will find them in my space. Just ask for Lyneen's and they will point you in the right direction.  If you live in Kitsap, like antiques and haven't been, be sure to take time to visit.  I think it is the premier antique store in the area.  I am not saying that because I sell my merchandise there, but because of the variety and quality of what you find there.  Peggy, the owner, is bringing in new items all the time!!!  The selection of vintage jewelry is AMAZING!  

Beautiful rosaries and vintage jewelry boxes.

 Plastic Tricycle


 Plasticville toy train building materials.

Plasticville is a brand of plastic toy train building sold in the United States, made by Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based Bachmann Industries since 1947.


 Plasticville Fencing

  More Plasticville Fencing




Simply Renewed  301 Pacific Ave. Bremerton, WA.   98337
 Phone: 360-479-4101

No comments: