Sunday, October 2, 2011

Viva Las VegaStamps Pound o' Rubber...

New stamps arrived in the mail Saturday... my second Pound o' Rubber from Viva Las VegaStamps!!!  I was very pleased I did not receive one duplicate stamp!!!


Pictured is the pile of rubber. Once I cut them apart I counted over 50 individual stamps.  WOW!!! That is less than fifty cents per stamp! (Number of stamps my vary depending on the sizes of stamps.)



Visit the VLVS Store HERE
Get inspiration on the VLVS Blog HERE

Join the monthly challenge...
Find out about the
VLVS October Halloween Challenge HERE

FREE RUBBER 
Just post the Viva Las VegaStamps Blinkie on your Blog or Website and get a FREE Grab Bag of Unmounted Rubber... details on the VLVS blog at http://vivalas.blogspot.com where the talented Design Team posts a new project every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  

Watch for my debut Design Team post on Wednesday Oct 5th!

2 comments:

Kris Dickinson said...

How fun Lyneen! Time to start playing!

Joe M said...

Wow, it looks like you got some good ones in there!