Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Complimentary copy of "Just Steampunk" Arrived Today!

I submitted my assemblage back in August... I had no idea if the magazine was publishing it or not... then a fellow artist, Terri Sproul, received her copy of the magazine... she has a 2 page layout!!!!  How awesome is that! Well, I submitted three items and one got picked up for this publication... keep my fingers crossed an maybe the others will be in a later publication!
If you love Steampunk you will want to add this publication to your collection... It is full of ideas!!!!



"Five stamped images are from the Viva Las VegaStamps! Steampunk collection:  Flying Man, Balloon Lady, Ferris Wheel, Horse and Victorian Balloon.   If you look closely you can see the Flying Man and Victorian Balloon are attached by wire that spans the assemblage. Stamped images are stamped on card stock, except the Ferris Wheel which is stamped on a transparency and heat embossed."



Click on the picture for a better view!

4 comments:

Stampo said...

Congratulations, Lyneen... love all the promotion you give Viva Las Vegastamps!

Terri Sproul said...

I am so excited too.. I can't belive I got 8 project in there..

Kay said...

That is very cool. Congratulations!

Steampunk clothing said...

Full marks to creativeness and uniqueness of the design. Keep doing what you are doing – i will definitely read more posts.