Friday, December 2, 2011

Viva Las Vegastamps! Day 2~12 Tags of Christmas Blog Hop!

WELCOME to DAY 2 of ...

My Viva Las Vegastamps!  12 Tags of Christmas featuring Plate 1363!!!!  Today  I am using two stamps from Plate 1363!

I love the texture on this card!!!!



Cut a tag from BoBunny Pattern Paper, for this card I am using the corner with the holly leaves.




Stamp Shopping Cart Santa (from plate 1363) on tissue that has been sprayed with a fixative and carefully heat emboss with Viva Las Vegastamps! Ultra Thick Embossing Powder.  Then with a red COPIC color his suit!





Glue "Flower Soft" to Santa's beard and all the white furry trim on his suit!



Finally, trim the card with jewel stickers and glitzy ribbon!

Supplies:
Viva Las Vegastamps! Plate # 1363
Viva Las Vegastamps! Shopping Cart Santa 
Viva Las Vegastamps! Sentiment “Santa’s Coming”
Viva Las Vegastamps! Ultra Thick Embossing Powder
Stewart Superior Black Ink
BoBunny Pattern Paper
Tissue Paper
Flower Soft White
COPIC - Red
Ribbon 
Memory Box Jewel Stickers 


30 comments:

Debbie Buckland said...

I am so glad you too are a flowersoft user. You have done a great tag.

Michelle said...

Very nice. I love the Santa's in this stamp collection!
Thanks for Sharing.
Michelle C
mlcain0202@yahoo.com

Betsy said...

I'm going to have to try the ultra thick embossing powder--I like the way it doesn't get lost with all the wonderful textures on your card.

2amscrapper said...

love your tag and how you used Flower Soft.

Rachel said...

LOVE

Monica said...

You have perfected the art of using tissue paper! Love it!

Colleen O said...

The flower soft fluff adds the perfect touch!

Mer said...

Lots of great work on this tag

Molossus said...

Cool tag!

cathy said...

Another pretty, sparkly tag.

kbgirlygirl said...

This is so gorgeous!! Love it!

Clare D. said...

I love the flower soft on the beard and fur trim! Thanks for the chance to win! cjdempsey9 at msn dot com

Tamara Dozier said...

Really like this tag!

Maria Soto "Chuy" said...

love this stamp! great tag!

rosenrobrt said...

Very Nice...Love Santa and the Shopping Cart.

ellen_mangione said...

Don't you just love Flower Soft?

trisha too said...

What a great tag--that shopping cart image is too funny!

:)

HeatherJ said...

The flower soft fur is a great touch for Santa. Makes him "pop"

Carole Lassak said...

Love the Flower Soft accents.

dorothy said...

I guess I need that Bunny paper!

Barbara said...

Very nice Lyneen!!

Hugs XX
Barbara

saucermcfly said...

LOVE the beard and fluff on Santa's suit! Thank you for sharing!

Heather Elizabeth Brauner said...

This tag made me smile ..thanks for posting it ..

sjkrueg said...

I love the way you used the Flower Soft on the tag.

FrancineB said...

Love your tag! I really like how you added the dimension and texture to Santa's fur. Nice job.

Miki said...

Shopping Santa is a guy after my own heart! I like the texture of the flower soft on Santa's beard & suit. This is a new product for me. Does it come in different colors? The bling on the bottom of the tag is the perfect final touch! Great tag!

leslierahye said...

I am intrigued with your tissue stamping...I must try this technique! Great tag and techniques

Gisel said...

Oh I JUST LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!

;-)

glass guy said...

Love the suit, love the boots!

Patrick

Pauline h said...

I agree the texture is wonderful