Saturday, December 3, 2011

Viva Las Vegastamps! Day 3 ~ 12 Tags of Christmas Blog Hop!


Welcome to DAY  THREE...

Everyday I make a tag and
 I think it is my favorite... 
then the next day I tell my self this is my favorite... 
SO FAR THIS IS MY FAVORITE!



 Viva Las Vegastamps!  12 Tags of Christmas featuring Plate 1363!!!! 
 Today  I am using one stamp from Plate 1363!
Also used stamps not on plate 1363 VLVS! Holly and  VLVS! Bichon in Gift Box!   


Cut tag from BoBunny pattern paper.  Using decorative punch to edge bottom of tag.  Stamp  "There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays" from plate 1363  directly on the tag and heat emboss with Viva Las Vegastamps! Ultra Thick Embossing Powder. 

Stamp on white card stock the Holly (twice) and the Bichon in a Gift Box.  Heat emboss  the Holly with Viva Las Vegastamps! Ultra Thick Embossing Powder.  Red and Green Copics color the holly, berries, gift box and ribbon, then fussy cut.  Apply Stickles to the holly leaves, berries and ribbon.  Set aside to dry.

To add dimension use 3D Crystal Lacquer on the Bichon in Gift Box and the holly berries. Final embellishment beautiful vintage ribbon!


Supplies:
Viva Las Vegastamps! Plate # 1363
Viva Las Vegastamps!  “There’e no Place like Home for the Holidays”
Stewart Superior Black Ink
White Card Stock
BoBunny Pattern Paper
Stickles - Red and Gold
COPICs - Red and Green
Vintage Ribbon 




25 comments:

Miki said...

Absolutely adorable! Who wouldn't love getting this present? You always add such interesting details to your work, like the scallop edge & vintage ribbon. Great tag!

rosenrobrt said...

Very Nice....you know that Wayne loves Bichon's.

Betsy said...

So very cute! I like the way the lacquer looks.

Shirley said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this tag!!!! I need to do one with my Yorkie stamp. :0) Lyneen, you never miss a detail. I just love this tag blog hop...now to the next stop on the hop!

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

Hi Lynne,
BOTH tags are great!!! Do they have a Jack Russell in a box?!!LOL!
Happy stamping!
Warmly,
deb

trisha too said...

That gifty stamp is adorable--great tag, Lyneen!

:)

HeatherJ said...

There really is no place like home for the holidays! Great tag. Love the sparkle!

Mer said...

Sweet
Love that Crystal lacquer

Colleen O said...

Who wouldn't love a puppy in a package under the tree! Great tag

Molossus said...

So cute!

Terri Sproul said...

this tag is so cute..

Decorables said...

Awesome and thanks for all the details. I love the Sakura lacquer, too

Monica said...

Too Cute!

Carole Lassak said...

Love the Stickles accents.

Maria Soto "Chuy" said...

this is so cute - love the puppy

BetsyBrett said...

I am a huge animal lover, so you know my favourite part of this one! ;-) Very sweet tag! (formerly saucermcfly @ LiveJournal)

Shellrm said...

a so cute! Sweet Puppy! shellrm@hotmail.com

FrancineB said...

Adorable tag!!! The Bichon is so cute and perfect for the sentiment.

Debbie Buckland said...

Ooh how adorable is that?

Barbara said...

Awwww, that's just so sweet!

Hugs XX
Barbara

leslierahye said...

super cute tag. Great little puppy!

Jeannie said...

Awwww. This one's really sweet.

Gisel said...

So cute!

glass guy said...

I think this may be my favorite so far!

Patrick

stampingtoescape said...

All your extra touches really make this tag. Great job.