Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Viva Las Vegastamps! Day 7 ~ 12 Tags of Christmas Blog Hop!

WELCOME TO DAY 7!

Of mViva Las Vegastamps!  12 Tags of Christmas featuring Plate 1363!!!! 
Spritz Memories Mist Grass and Sparkling Silver Memories mist on craft sheet and  lay tag on the craft sheet.  Spritz tag with Memories Mist Iridescent for a shimmer. 



Stamp Viva Las Vegastamps! Mini Santa and Merry Christmas from Plate 1363 on tissue.  Color Merry Christmas with red COPIC.
Add Ice Stickles to the die cut tree 
and adhere to the tag.

With red and gold Viva Pearl Pens add ornaments to the tree.

Add a bit of ribbon and you are finished with the tag, with plenty of room to write to and from right on the front!

Supplies:
Memories Mist - Iridescent, Wheat Grass and Sparkling Silver
Memories - Black ink
Viva Pearl Pens - red and gold
Tag
Tissue
Die Cut Tree
Stickles - Ice Stickles 
Copics - Red 
Ribbon



19 comments:

Jennifer A Fleck said...

Vintage looking... this is beautiful. I love the tree on the side.

FrancineB said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I'm loving that Christmas tree.

rosenrobrt said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE TREE....When I first found the Pearl Pens, the closet I could get to Gold was Copper....

Julie Bowman said...

I love the tree and the santa on the tissue paper. The color combo is great.

Colleen O said...

I love the sparking tree and pearl pen ornaments...nice touch

Betsy said...

The tree is fabulous! I like how you paired the little Santa with the Merry Christmas stamp--that stamp is so cool (it's on my wish list now!).

Carole Lassak said...

Never used the Viva Pearl Pens--thanks for sharing--I'll have to give them a try.

trisha too said...

Oh, gotta love all the shimmer and shine--nice tag, Lyneen!

:)

trisha too said...

Okay, Lyneen, I think my comment got left, but the computer is being weird . . . just making sure . . .

Anyway, I really like the shimmer on this one!

:)

Shellrm said...

This is just amazing! Love the tree! shellrm@hotmail.com

Molossus said...

Gorgeous tag!

Miki said...

I LOVE the tree on this very cute tag! The Copic and Viva Pearl pens are definitely on my "Want for Christmas" list. Can't wait to see what you have planned for us for tomorrow, Lyneen!

Jeannie said...

I'd never heard of Pearl Pens before. I love the effect they give.

BetsyBrett said...

I adore the shape of that tree and also how you applied it to the tag. Great! (saucermcfly)

Debbie Buckland said...

Wonderfully done. I love the Christmas tree.

Barbara said...

What a pretty Christmas tree and Santa's taking a nap! Great tag.

Hugs XX
Barbara

glass guy said...

Very nice tree!
Patrick

Maria Soto "Chuy" said...

love this tag and you can't go wrong using viva paints!

leslierahye said...

Super tag! I love the dimension you created here! :) Thank you for sharing!