Sunday, February 19, 2012

I Love Announcements!!! SAKURA Craft Hobby New Design Team!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Sakura Crystal Lacquer heart assemblage

Today I am honored to announce 
the new design team at 
SAKURA Hobby Crafts!
Yes, I am on the list!


Please stop by their blogs and welcome each of them.. 





and


I have really enjoyed working with Sakura Crystal Lacquer in the past and now they have a new product line just announced at CHA!!!  

Terri Sproul's Mixers

Be sure to stop by the Sakura Blog every Monday and Wednesday for inspiration on using these and other Sakura products! 

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Congratulations, Lyneen! So well deserved!

Shirley said...

Lyneen, way to go!!! I can't wait to see all your projects!

pooky said...

Congrats to you!!! Can't wait to see.