Friday, February 10, 2012

LeslieRahye's Very Steampunk Valentine Blog Hop!

I couldn't pass up the opportunity to create a Steampunk Valentine! 
Thanks for joining us for 

LESLIE RAHYE'S Very 
STEAMPUNK VALENTINE BLOG HOP!  

This hop is a little different than others I have done in the past, you will have all the links on each post you visit. You can start in the beginning, middle or randomly hop just be sure to visit them all. SOME HAVE BLOG CANDY... like me... more about that later!

HERE is my Very STEAMPUNK VALENTINE! All stamps are from Viva Las Vegastamps! They have one of the largest selection of STEAMPUNK STAMPS! around!!!

 Looking for some Steampunk LOVE!





For this card I used:
Stamps from Viva Las Vegastamps!
Nesting Gears the gears make a great background!
Man on Swan
Binoculars Lady
Steampunk It!
Love
VersaFine ink Crimson Red
Viva Las Vegastamps! Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder
Sakura Crystal Lacquer
Tim Holtz Grunge Board Heart
Locking Washers from the Hardware store
Tissue Paper - old dress Pattern
Pattern Paper for the background
Stuart Superior Ink Black
Watch Parts from Simply Renewed my local antique store
Creative Paperclay® to make the Frozen Charlotte
Viva Las Vegastamps! Miracle Tape this card I used:


30 comments:

Regena said...

that is really nice!! love it!

Lisa Fulmer said...

super fun card, great stamps!

ParkNSlide said...

Love your steampunk art. Thanks for a chance to win.

FrancineB said...

Fabulous steampunk valentine. It's so fun! Thanks for sharing.

Linda Kittmer said...

Love it! All of those beautiful papers... Your art is fab!

Fabrizio said...

Totally stunning, love it ! X Fab

Edie said...

Beautiful job. I want those stamps now! :)

Jess B. said...

I just love steampunk. Your card came out wonderful!

Liz said...

Steam punk stamps...oh no, don't have any. Great card.

leslierahye said...

GORGEOUS project Lyneen! I love those fabulous steampunk stamps from Viva Las VegaStamps!!! They're simply amazing!! Great job and I'm so proud to have you in my leslierahye's very steampunk Valentine Blog hop!

Attic Studio said...

I enjoyed your designs.
Pam Latham

Molly Smith said...

Your card is amazing and the heart is so cool. Love all your stamps but the binocular lady makes me smile. Your steampunk design is perfect!
-Molly

winslowwoman said...

Wow!! I really do love this..especially the heart you made! wow!! Great, great, great!!

Molossus said...

I love those Viva Las Vegas stamps, and I love what you've done with them!

Kitty G said...

Great now I have another stamp company to check out :-) Love your card

KathyJo said...

That heart is to drool over. I love the stamp with the binoculars makes me want a sentiment stamps that says, "I see you in my future."

ihavethetangles said...

Hi, these Steampunk stamps are too cool, I could envision a lot of great artwork using these.

Barbara Moore said...

Your card is just wonderful!I love the heart and all that's on it! Happy Valentines Day!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Pammejo said...

Super cute card. http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/

Miki said...

I tried leaving a comment earlier, but it didn't post. So, I'm going to try again. I think you have an incredible talent and I am loving this card --- a lot!

Stampo said...

I love what you do with the great stamps from Viva Las Vegastamps! You're the best, Lyneen.

silvia said...

Fabulous card!! LOVE the design of it :)

KatBug said...

You have great blog, you're inspiring. Your card So cool, I would frame it!!! Awesome prize package too! Lucky winner!!!!

Amanda said...

Great card! Love the stamps :)

Terri Sproul said...

love all these stamps. LOL great job as always..

pooky said...

This is the best blog hop I've ever been on!! I love all things steampunk and grungy. Your car is fantastic! Tfs!

lavendarrose29 said...

What a great project.

lovescrapreflect said...

cool card calebwmartin@yahoo.com

Lyneen said...

All posts to this point are eligible for the BLOG CANDY!!!

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

Great card! Bummed I missed out such a neat giveaway.