Friday, February 17, 2012

Highlighting Some of my Paper Steampunk for Blog Hop at FaveCrafts!!

Steampunk Love

FaveCrafts is having a paper blog hop... I thought I would share some of my favorite Steampunk cards I have made in the past six months in one post. I think they are worth one more viewing! 


Click on the button 
and find all the hop participants!


Man with Top Hat

Paris in Springtime

12 Stamps one card

Published in "Just Steampunk" 
All stamps in above projects are from Viva Las Vegastamps!

Altered Steampunk cigar box using Graphic 45 papers!!!!


Check my sidebar for more Steampunk links!

2 comments:

Barbara Moore said...

Great group of cards! I love them all.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Stampo said...

You're right... Viva Las Vegastamps! has the best stamps in the world! You do wondrous things with them.