Sunday, February 12, 2012

Vintage Image Craft Creative Challenge! I won Second!!!



What a wonderful Sunday afternoon.  I just found out I won second place in the Vintage Image Craft February Challenge.  THANK YOU for the HONOR.  Be sure to visit their site to see all the entries in the challenge! HERE!

From VIC site:
Victorian Wall Ornament by Lyneen Jesse (a 2011 Creative Challenge winner) created a Victorian shadow box, containing a nostalgic scene of pastoral romance. We were especially impressed that she hand-made all of the embellishments, from the perky little bird to the spray of roses. It all came together with gentle choices of pastel colors, nested in a vintage paper-wrapped cookie cutter! Lyneen will receive a VIC e-book from our Cards With a Past series.

I love all the images Scott & Martin have in their collection... but I collect vintage ephemera myself so I am partial to anything vintage, Victorian or old!

Click HERE to see the tutorial!

Visit Vintage Image Craft HERE... 
Sign up for their newsletter 
to be informed of what's happening at VIC

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Congratulations, Lyneen! Beautiful valentine!

Scott said...

Lyneen, we are always excited when you enter a VIC Challenge. What an eye for detail and style you have!