What a Great Day... Not only did I get to announce I begin creating for two Design Teams in May: Hobby Baby and Creative Paperclay®. I just found out on The Hive I won the Diamond Tech Glass Bottle Cutter Giveaway!
The winner was posted just minutes ago! I happened to be checking out my usual stops on Facebook and saw a post saying the winner was posted. I was going to go to The Hive and post "CONGRATS," like I do for most giveaways. To my surprise there in bold letters was MY NAME!I won the Generation Green (g2) Bottle Cutter and 4 kits!!
3-In-1 Planter Keeper Bottle Art Kit
Keepsake Box Bottle Art Kit
Wind Chimes Bottle Art Kit
Luminary Bottle Art Kit
Generation Green (g2) Bottle Cutter
Be part of Crafting a Green World, it’s easy with the new Generation Green (g2) Bottle Cutter. Made from recycle aluminum, the g2 is lightweight and allows you to easily score and separate discarded bottles and wide-mouth jars in 3 steps. Its 6 turreted cutting head means cutting longevity. Using the g2 Bottle Cutter you can turn old glass bottles and jars into glass sculptures, vases, lamps shades, votive holder or fashion anything you can imagine.
- Cut wide-mouth jars and bottles up to 5 gallons.
- Removable glass cutter for straight cuts.
- Cut more bottles with 6 durable cutting blades.
- Cut with ease and comfort.
- Have better cutting control, taking less pressure to make a good score.
- Feel good about using a bottle cutter made from recycled aluminum.
- Contents: One bottle cutter, two 4” x 4” polishing pads, tapper and instructions.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT GIVEAWAY!!!!