Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hobby Craft Baby Design Team!

Have you seen the products Hobby Baby Craft has on the market?  Don't let the name fool you. At first I thought I don't have any babies so I will pass on looking at the site. I was wrong!!! I just fell in love with their globe frames.  I haven't had a chance to get my hands on any at this time, but I believe they are great for altering, saving keepsakes and much more. Also you can get some beautiful embossing powders from Hobby Baby Craft, check them out here HERE! Then there's the Card Decor HERE! Since I am to taken by the products I decided to try for the Hobby Baby Craft design team.
To start I took an average frame I picked up at the thrift store.  
With an embossing pad I dabbed the frame and added vintage embossing powder and then verde embossing powder (both of the powders are from my stash.)   
The background paper and image I am using is from K&Company. The image is a dimensional sticker I painted with clear crystal lacquer.
These are a sample of the Card Decor pieces from Hobby Baby Craft. I painted them with Gesso.  I must say I am very pleased with the quality of these small die cut pieces. They are cut from a something like a thin pressed wood. No little perforations to sand off.  
After the Gesso dried I added a bit of color to the Card Decor pieces using crystal lacquer and Terri Sproul Mixers.  
Add a few jewels from Memory Box and my frame is finished. I LOVE the transformation!


Watch for the new Hobby Baby Design Team on their blog HERE!



Thanks for stopping by. 
Hope you take the time 
to check out the great products 

2 comments:

Terri Sproul said...

great post... thanks for your submission to Hobby Baby...

Diana Queen said...

So pretty Lyneen! Great tutoial too! ;D