Sunday, June 3, 2012

Fun Stampers Journey @ Heirloom Puyallup

May 19th I went to the Heirloom Puyallup Rubber Stamp & Paper Arts Festival.  While I was there I took a class offered by  Stampers Journey taught by Richard Garay.  I was very pleased with the cards we made and learned a few new techniques.  

Richard is a great teacher, very patient and took the time to help each person as they needed it. These are the cards I made.
  
 We learned to stamp with doily stamps!

 Make our own glitter paper!

 Create a butterfly embellishment!

And an old time favorite of mine that time had forgotten, punching pin holes as borders.

I love how all the cards turned out.  If you are attending a show that Richard Garay is teaching at I would recommend taking his class. Even seasoned stampers can learn new tricks!

HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments: