Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Red-White-Blue Summer Steampunk Blog Hop


I LOVE AMERICA!
the red, white and blue


Thank you Leslierayhe for hosting another wonderful Blog Hop.
This hop is a little different than others you may have done in the past, you will have all the links on each post you visit. On my blog you will find them at the bottom of this post and the top of my sidebar!  You can start in the beginning, middle or randomly hop just be sure to visit everyone... we look forward to getting your comments.  

Viva Las Vegastamp I Heart America was stamped with Prussian Blue (ColorBox) and Barnyard Red (CTMH). Then VLVS Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder was used on the whole piece of paper.


If you look closely at these images of the VLVS I Heart America you can see the Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder.  There are four applications on this image. I needed it to be pretty stiff since it is a dimensional piece.

The VLVS Gloved Hand Pointing has also had several applications of High Gloss Embossing Powder used on it.

You can really see the VLVS Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder on the VLVS Vintage Bicycle in this photo!

Supplies:
Viva Las Vegas Stamps:
Locking Washers
BO Bunny Pattern Paper
Vintage Banner
Inks:
Color Box Chalk - Prussian Blue
Versafine - Chrimson Red
Close to My Heart - Barn Red

I have also linked up at
Linky Party
Click HERE

Other Blog Hop participants below!

10 comments:

Donna Scobey said...

Love the dimensional look. Your creation is great!

Barbara Rankin said...

Wow, Lyneen. Love this card, and the gloss really did give it a 3D look.

Jean M said...

Very fun! Love all the embellishments and the colors are soft and interesting, making it look so vintage.

Vidette said...

I like the fan and vintagey looking heart. Great job.

leslierahye said...

Awesome card Lyneen! I appreciate you being a part of my REDWHITEBLUE Steampunk Blog hop!
The inks you used on this are some of my favorites! :)

Regena said...

really cute

Morninglass said...

I am in love with the paper 'ruffle'. So pretty.

Candace Jedrowicz said...

This project is so much fun! Thanks so much for linking up! I hope you'll link up every week! I'll be posting this to our Cool2Craft Facebook fan page. Please email me with anything you'd like to share on our Creative Community Blog!
candace@cool2craft.com

Fabrizio Martellucci said...

That's such a great card, with the pleated effect, love it. X Fab

B. Radom said...

Beautiful creation.

It's Steampunk week at http://superscififunforkidsandyoutoolosers.blogspot.com/!! New posts Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.