Friday, September 14, 2012

Viva Las VegaStamps! DT Tryout

This is a special post... At the last minute I have decided to submit my application for another term on the VLVS! Design Team. Today I am sharing a few of my favorite Viva Las Vegastamps! projects from the past year.  I say few because I love all of my posts!!! The request was for three projects.  I had a really hard time getting down to just these.  I wanted to share a variety of projects not just cards!

Viva Las Vegastamps! are the best!!!  

Starbook Featuring Mary Vogel Lozinak
The Shoppe of Vintage Curiosities vignette features VLVS! Mary Vogel Lozinak stamps: Caped Lady, Two Heads, Unicycle Lady, Many Armed Clock Person and Headless Unicycle Juggler
The Bird vignette features VLVS! Mary Vogel Lozinak stamps: Flamingo, En Pointe Lady, and Curly Haired Lady.

The Bird vignette features VLVS! Mary Vogel Lozinak stamps: Jester, Spikes on Head, Steampunk Women's Head and Skinny Hat Lady.

Kept together with TONS of VLVS! Miracle Tape!
Since there are so many pieces of paper...


Steampunk Man
My Steampunk man is an all time favorite of mine, using all 4 of the VLVS! Steampunk Tapes. Bolt Tape for the head, Hinge Tape for the body, O-ring Tape for arms and Strap Tape for legs with the buckles for feet!


Some of my favorite cards and ATCs

VLVS! Nesting Gears, Balloon Airship, "Have Time Will Travel". Embellished with a Creative Paperclay® Heart.



Other Projects using Viva Las Vegastamps!
Creative Paperclay® Crown stamped with VLVS! Swirl stamps from Plate 1333.


Altered Tin Can Steampunk Baskets! 
VLVS! Background on all three wrappers stamped with the Nesting Gears. Top wrapper: Ferris Wheel, Bird, Binoculars Lady and Eiffel Tower. Sedond Wrapper: VLVS! Victorian Balloon, Man in Flying MachineFlying Man The third Wrapper: Scales of Justice, Bird Cage, Flying Bird, Steampunk Couple, Lady with Bird Cage.


Remember to join us for our ALL Hallows EVE BLOG HOP the September 23rd to 29th. 



3 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

Good luck, Lyneen!

Shirley said...

Lyneen, you are one of my favorite DT members. I love ALL your artwork! Thanks for sharing these amazing projects. I wish you the best of luck!

Cheryl LIndsay said...

Great Job. Lots of work....TFS