Saturday, September 22, 2012

VLVS! All Hallow Eve's Party Blog Hop ~Invitation

You Are Invited

Join the Design Team at Viva Las Vegastamps! for a  Blog Hop if you dare!
Go past the graveyard to the witch's lair.
Welcome ghosts and creatures of fright,
And all demons and ghouls of the night.
Come one come all for a fright of the season
If you miss this bash it is treason!

For the next week daily during our blog hop I personally invite,
Every one of you while I prepare for Halloween night.
The bewitching hour is approaching fast,
Use the ideas I share the next six days and have a blast. 
I promise VLVS! Halloween decor for a night to behold,
If you are brave accept this summons you hold!

Above is on the inside of the Halloween invitation 
that I am sharing for my first post of the Halloween Blog Hop. 
Before I continue with my project be sure to visit the hop each day 
to find out what the game of the day is!!!
Halloween Party Invitation

The card is stamped on a panel pattern paper from Making Memories-Glitter Crow. Stamped with black ink on the front is the VLVS! Tree Writing Collage, with VLVS! "Trick or Treat" stamped on the upper left of the card. Heat embossed the stamped images with VLVS! Ultra Thick Embossing Powder. Inked the edges with black ink.  Layer on black cardstock and Making Memories-Vanish Bats Spooky Alley.

The inside of the card was white, distressed it with brown and black ink direct to the paper.  Stamped a Viva Las Vegastamps! Cemetery scene with Gravestones and a Flying Witch On Broom in front of the Full Moon.  Message inside the card is printed on paper run through my computer printer.  To prepare the paper it was spritzed with all of the colors I could find to give it a dirty look.  Edges are distressed with brown ink.
  

FROM Viva Las Vegastamps!

VLVS! Tree Writing Collage
VLVS! "Trick or Treat"
VLVS! Flying Witch on Broom
VLVS! Cemetery
VLVS! Full Moon
VLVS! Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder

Join the blog hop tomorrow you will find idea for your Halloween Party VIVA LAS VEGASTAMP! Style on my blog!!!If you haven't heard we are looking for your favorite VLVS! Halloween image.

Post your favorite Viva Las Vegastamps! image on the VLVS! Facebook wall  HERE!

You will want to visit all the sites listed at the top of my sidebar. Please leave a comments as you visit each one.  We all appreciate hearing from you! Plus we will be drawing a winner from all of the comments posted!!!  There are lots of Halloween games and fun to be had over the next seven days.    



14 comments:

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

Lyneen - this invite is fantastic and the verbiage is so Shakespearian. I love it!!! Can't wait for day #2!

Lea Cioci said...

No one would want to throw this invite out, but display it and use it as Halloween Decor! As Susan says, love the Shakespeare. Another awesome artpiece designed by you.

Sheri said...

cool card!

Tambo said...

Wow what a great invite to a party. I love idea of distressing the paper. It looks like it is supposed to be there. The inside is as great as the outside, Your guests will love the invite, It;s superb, tfs Tami

BurningRubber said...

Lovely card, look foreward to seeing more.

Glenda T. said...

Love the cover of that card and love that stamp!!

Sandra Strait said...

I might be too frightened to accept the invitation--but I'd certainly keep the card, lol!

Judy Cantrell said...

Love all the stamps and details used on this wonderful invitation!!

Miae said...

Really awesome card! Love that embossed image on the outside!

leslie rahye said...

Super invite! I love the embossing on the front!

Chris said...

Love it!

Carly said...

gorgeous ... this is stunning work.

xoxo Carly

Tarnished Rose said...

Beautiful! Love your invitations.

Smiles~
Marilyn

Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Lovely invitation..though I barely took the step forward if I dare then got to scared on mention of the witch's lair but lovely card..me is a big scardy cat.