Friday, September 28, 2012

VLVS! All Hallow's Eve Party Blog Hop~Parting Gifts

Well here we are at the last day of our Viva Las Vegastamps! Hallow's Eve Blog Hop!  I hope you have enjoyed all the amazing projects and were inspired to stamp along with us.
Since we are at the end the hop I thought I would send you home with a parting gift idea for the younger crowd attending your party!


Tags for Treat Bags
These tags are a quick way to add a very personal touch to your party.  Plus while they sit on the table they make a great decoration!

All tags are 5 x2 1/2 manila mailing tags... I buy them by the box!  They were spritzed with Memories Mist Wheat Grass from Stewart Superior and Maya Road Pink Mist (heat set). I love the combination on the tags.  All images are VLVS! stamped with black VersaFine ink and heat embossed with VLVS! Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder.  One of the stamps I absolutely fell in love with this week is the  Tree Background stamp.  I used in on every tag to give them a finished look... you will see bits of the Tree Background stamp in the edges of each card.  After heat embossing the tags I distressed the tags even more with Tea Dye for Tim Holtz!
 Stamps: First tag- Poison, Pasteurs Death Potion, Trick or Treat Second tag- R.I.P. and Jack o'Lantern, Full Moon and Trick or Treat
Stamps: CemeteryFull Moon


If you missed my first 6 days of hop my Halloween party ideas links are below:
Vote for your favorite project that's been linked up! You can see them HERE on day two... post a comment on Day 7 on the Viva Las Vegastamps! Blog mentioning your favorite!!!

You will want to visit all the sites listed on the top of my sidebar. Please leave comments as you visit each one. We all appreciate hearing from you... PLUS for every comment you leave on each blog post you will be entered in a drawing! There are lots of Halloween games and fun to be had during this week!!!!




8 comments:

VicR said...

Cool treat bags!
TFS your Fab art all this past week. I've much enjoyed :)

Glenda T. said...

These are adorable and I just love that dino skeleton stamp!!

Cheryl LIndsay said...

Wow I want to come to this Party!!!! great work all week!
TFS

by belle said...

Great treat bag tags!!

Sandra Strait said...

Fantastic idea! Very easy to do, and yet they add so much to the fun!

Tarnished Rose said...

Marvelous projects! You ladies are really making me want these stamps BAD!

Smiles~
Marilyn

Cultivate Life in Joy said...

wonderfully decorated treat bags..they are so pretty

Chris said...

Cool Tags