Monday, December 10, 2012

Count Down to Christmas Day 10

Count Down to Christmas 
DAY 10

Idea: Make a wreath from items around the house: paper, artificial flowers, pine-cones from the yard.

Now for my Day 10 Advent Calendar ornament using Plate 1430 "The December Daily Plate" from Viva Las VegaStamps!  You can make your ornament own calendar with your children and have them help color and glitter.  Join me as I continue to count down the days until Christmas. Play along I will be sharing something special things to do each day to make memories.  You may want to follow along to get ideas to do or come up with your own ideas. Please share your ideas by commenting below.
I stamped a swirl from Plate 1333 and then stamped the number ten using the alpha stamps from VLVS! Plate 1430.

On the reverse side I stamped the Santa with a Candy Cane and Small Holly. Heat emboss with VLVS! Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder. Highlight with Stickles!

For instructions on how to make the ornaments go to DAY 1 by clicking HERE!!!

No comments: