Monday, April 29, 2013

Altered Pages Monday ~ Gelatos on Manilla Tags

 
This week I've done more experimenting with my new Faber Castele Gelatos and manila tags this week.



On my first tag I took the one color and colored a portion of the tag with it, then used water to blend it over the entire tag. With black ink used the stamp that came with the Gelatos and the Time Travel Stencil to create a background. Heat embossed with clear embossing powder and highlighted the mirror with Sakura Crystal Lacquer. Final embellishments: Robin's Nest Dew Drops and vintage lace.




On my second tag I added a little of the gold metallic to the red Gelatos, then used water to blend it over the entire tag. With black ink used the Bingo Border stamp, repeating rows of the bingo numbers filling the tag. Heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Add an actual bingo playing piece that has been sealed with Sakura Crystal Lacquer

GOT Gelatos
Start experimenting!  
It is a lot of fun!

Don't forget the Monthly Challenge! 
Ends Tuesday April 30
more info HERE!

No comments: