Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Land, Air or Sea Steampunk Blog Hop!

You have arrived to my post on Leslierhye's 
Transportation Blog Hop!!!
Ok so I got the sequence out of order!!!! Land, Air or Sea... Air, Land or Sea? I still like my 7 panel card!

The card is from a 12 x 12 sheet of paper cut into three strips 4 x 12 and folded at 4 and 8 inches. The three sections were then adhered together to create 7 panels. 

All images are from a variety of collage sheets from Altered Pages.
The backgrounds are Stamped with Viva Las VegaStamps! Nesting Gears and heat embossed with Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder!
 Background pattern paper is Carta Bella's "Well Traveled"

 "May the Steam be With You" is from Viva Las VegaStamps!

Hope you are enjoying to hop.  All link are below.


13 comments:

Danie May said...

Wow Lyneen you do Vintage so well and I love how much effort and detail you have put into this gorgeous project to encapsulate your hop's theme! Just fabulous! xx

leslierahye strickland said...

Awesome Lyneen! I love that you used all of our favorites to create this fancy folded card! Fantastic job! Thank you for being a part of my steampunk inspired transportation blog hop!!

Giavanna Lau said...

I love this project- very fitting for this theme of transportation and I love the vintage look! I am going to have to come back when more awake and figure out how you constructed it.

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

Lyneen - another fabulous project - chock full of inky, stamped goodness and vintage images. Gorgeous work! I just want to grab this and take off on a round the world journey :)

Sandra Strait said...

Oh! I'm in love with your 7 panel card!

Regena said...

that is just fun times seven...great job.

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

Lyneen, this is just awesome. All the individual compositions are delightful - but when combined into an accordian album, they're even greater then the sum of their parts! Lovely, nostalgic color and image choices - thanks for sharing!

Jess B. said...

Okay I have to hop on over to the Viva website and purchase some of these fantastic rubber stamps. Love all the panels. Wonderful tribute to transportation! TFS

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

Fantastic mini book, love all the vintage images!

Barbara Rankin said...

Lyneen, this is really wonderful. So much fun in one great piece. I want to make my own seven panel card/mini book now. Thanks for the inspiration.

Camille Short said...

Beautiful!

Christine Kiehl said...

Oh my sweet 7 layerd card surprise! You did a fantastic job covering all the transportation bases! The vintage look you crafted is amazing! Thank you so much for the time you spent crafting for us blog hoppers!

Nan G said...

Fabulous accordion card! Love the images you've used.