Monday, June 3, 2013

Altered Pages Monday ~ Circus Acts!

The circus comes to town soon!!! Altered Pages has some really great circus images. Who doesn't love the big top... What a great way to give a ticket to your favorite boys and girls... attach it to a beautiful tag.
Use these as tags for party favors for a circus themed party! Or in a scrapbook when creating memories of these special events!
Fussy cut images from collage sheet. Cut pieces of the Graphic 45 paper to fit the tag.  Distress edges of tag and Graphic 45 paper with ink, adhere paper to tag.  Stamp circus images on tag with brown ink. Add fleur de lis fiber. Adhere fussy cut images, cover with the image with Sakura Cyrstal Lacquer to enhance the image. Set aside to dry.  Add sari ribbons. 
Supplies:
Graphic 45 Circus Paper  
Fleur d Lis ribbon (Stash)
Brown ink

3 comments:

Giavanna Lau said...

These tags really appeal to me! I love the sari ribbons and the crystal laquer highlights

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

These are delightful! I just love vintage circus themed projects - and these excite my imagination!

I admire your work more and more all the time - I always seem to be enchanted by your projects!

A Scrap-a-Teeny Girl said...

LOVE these! I have been wanting to do some circus stuff too!