Sunday, June 23, 2013

International Fairy Day Blog Hop with Leslierahye

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL FAIRY DAY
Hope you are enjoying the blog hop today... 
there are some amazing artist participating.
I could not resist playing with my Graphic 45 STEAMPUNK SPELLS paper!!!  If you haven't seen it in person you must!  OH MY GOSH you are going to love it.

For this project I have used three layers of paper from a sheet of Vintage Voyage.  There are six frames on each side! It was hard to choose what to cut and what not to cut.  I tend to save all my Graphic 45 papers for "someday".


Supplies:
Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells Vintage Voyage
Stickles
Feather
TH Gears
Foam tape



10 comments:

Giavanna Lau said...

Love the steampunk and all the layers!

Jean M said...

beautifully done, love the layers!

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

very cool use of the materials - I can't wait to get my Steampunk Spells collection to play with it - you have my juices flowing LOL.

Your card and composition is just lovely! I'm totally stealing the idea, just so you know!

Gia Lau said...

I love this Graphic 45 line and your project as always is perfect!

Danie May said...

What a fabulous card using the new papers Lyneen.....and a wonderful take on your fairy theme for any lover of steampunk. The colors and design are gorgeous.

Squiddy said...

I reckon the only way I can use Graphics 45 papers is uncut, as wallpaper, or framed! Brave you to take scissors to them :)

ajsarts said...

I love the papers you used and the layers you created :)

Barbara Rankin said...

I haven't seen the paper in person, but your card is fabulous. I love how you rearranged all the elements. Very steampunky cool!

Shirley said...

Simply beautiful!!! What a great job!

Nan G said...

Fabulous Steampunk fairy! Love that new d.p.