Monday, July 1, 2013

Scorchin Hot Summer Steampunk Blog Hop

Leslierahye is hosting another amazing blog hop!
the
Scorchin Hot Summer Steampunk Celebration Blog Hop!
Some of my favorite artists are participating.
Please stop by and let them know you were there!
 I LOVE Steampunk, so here I am sharing a 3x3 book I made for the hop.

 Front of 3x3 Steampunk book.  

There are five panels cut 3x6, 
then scored in the middle to make the pages. 


This would be the perfect size for giving a gift card stashed in the pocket with the tag!




Supplies:
Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells 6x6 Pad - Co-ordinating Papers
Altered Pages Collage Sheets
    Up Up and Away - Lyneen Jesse Collection
    Vintage Transportation
Leaky Shed - Chipboard Gear and Clock Hands
Manila Tag
Craft Clock Faces
Pen Nibs
Double sided tape

From my stash:
Feather, ribbons, tab and brad
Gears and Flourish 3D sticker
Tickets from a game - Balloon  & Steamboat
Graphic 45 Key
Black Ink
xxx

8 comments:

Jean M said...

AWESOME project. Loving all the images!

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

Just delightful. Love all the details and embellishments! Absolutely charming!

Morninglass said...

great book, I love all of the aircraft images.

phaerygurl said...

Such a small canvas and you made it work just beautifully! I love all the extras. Just lovely!

Barbara Rankin said...

I love your tiny steampunk book. It is so cure and full of steampunky loveliness.

leslierahye strickland said...

Your mini album is fantastic! I love when you're a part of my blog hops! Happy Summer!!!

trisha too said...

Super fun steampunk book, Lyneen.

:)

Catherine said...

This book is Awesome! So many wonderful details and images - love the way you've added pockets along with the embellishments. A treasure, for sure!