Monday, August 26, 2013

Altered Pages & Bombshell Stamps ~~Two for Tuesday Blog Hop!!!

What a great combination of product!!!  Altered Pages and Bombshell Stamps have gone Western!  I hope you are enjoying our hop!  You should have arrived on my blog from Jodi Elam's blog. If you have missed any of the stops on our hop I have listed them all below.  Please comment on all the blogs and follow Altered Pages on Facebook for a chance to win some awesome gifts.

"KICK UP YOU BOOTS"  
Featured Supplies
Altered Pages Collage Sheet Cowgirls
Altered Pages Altered Bingo

Bombshell Digi Stamps
Western Gal
and Wanted Posters


Other supplies
Boot Charm
Leather Fringe
Copics
Clear Embossing Powder
Brown Ink
Foam Tape
Mist


 I would love if you followed me on Facebook... Click HERE! If you want to get regular updates of my blog posts be sure to enter your email at the top right!!!
Now for more fun hop on over to Alaine Medio's blog!
Start at
and then hop onto our Design Teams Blogs
Kathi Rerek
Gia Lau
and finish back here at
Altered Pages Blog

22 comments:

Sharon said...

Great "sassy" looking cowgirls from Altered Pages & Bombshell Stamps!!! Great inspiration for the "hop"!!

Gia Lau said...

Love the layering of all the Bingo cards and the cowgirl in front is one of my favorites!

Glittery Katie said...

Fabulous!!

Alison said...

Great project, and I love the fringe!

Kelli said...

Very Wonderful project!!! Love what you've done with you Bombshell images!!

Daniella said...

Awesome piece!! I LOVE the fringe!!
xxDaniella

Jean M said...

All the texture is wonderful! love the fringe, it takes it over the top!

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

charming! love those bombshell cuties when they're front and center! LOL Does the bingo winner win the girl?

Nice work!

Melodee Isaacs said...

Loving it!!!. can't wait to see more and try some digital stamps. It will be my first time and I am really looking forward to it!!

Danie May said...

Such a wonderful creation Lyneen, the fringing and the little boot charm are a fabulous touch and I love how you have combined the BS Digi and AP images for this. Beautifully Done. xx

Kathi said...

Wonderful project! I love how you melded the collage elements from AP with Bombshell's digis!

ionabunny said...

Fantastic tag. Love the fringe

deniserows said...

BINGO you hit all the right spaces with the coloring of the pages and the stamps

Becky Voth said...

OMG! That fringe just made it perfect!!! I love it!

Jackie said...

I love your wanted poster! The bingo cards are a great addition!

Jackie said...

Very creative!

Kim said...

Awesome project! I love the fringe on the bottom and the digi stamp and vintage photo you used.

Marnie said...

Super Cool Bingo Card love the fringe!

Ink Stained Roni said...

Great project - love the blending of images/stamps.

Steph S. said...

I love this Lyneen! Great layers upon layers!

MaRyKaY said...

this is awesome. that fringe is perfect touch

trisha too said...

OH Lyneen, LOVE the fringe!!!

:)