Sunday, August 18, 2013

My Punk-olator in "Just Steampunk Vol. 3"!

I  received my copy of "Just Steampunk Vol. 3" this weekend.  I was so excited to see all the projects that I submitted made it in the magazine.  Besides the Punk-olator pictured below; there were rings, necklaces and button fairies!

 

I was really happy with the page (71) they dedicated to my Punk-olator!   The base is an old party size percolator that was destined for the garbage dump!!!
It took hours to layer all the gears, locking washers, charms, Dew Drops,  keys, pen nibs, horse nails and found items. Everything was attached with E6000.
The bird was very blue before I painted him copper. He has been altered with paint, a few gears, watch parts and Robin's Nest Dew Drops add a touch of color.



Watch for posts this week with my other projects published!

Get your copy of "JUST STEAMPUNK Vol. 3"

3 comments:

leslierahye strickland said...

Congrats Lyneen! I love this!

Gia Lau said...

Love how this came out! Congrats on all the stuff published- can't wait to see it all

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

You hadn't seen it yet?! I got my copy a while ago - and I just LOVE your punkolator!!!!!!!

It's fabulously insane - and I never would have thought as pink as a steampunk color - but it works like a dream!

Congrats!