Thursday, August 22, 2013

Steampunk Necklaces! In Just Steampunk Vol. 3

I had four Steampunk Pendants published in "Just Steampunk Vol. 3" I love dabbling in jewelry.  Sometimes I alter what is found and other times I create something entirely new.
  
Not long ago at Echo ArtWorks in Bremerton WA I found these amazing charms: a telescope, divers helmet, magnifying glass and compass. I knew they would make great Steampunk pendants.  


Pictured above on page 17 of "Just Steamupunk Vol. 3" 

Telescope on swivel, with gears and butterfly.
Divers Helmet on swivel with gears, fish and sea star.
Magnifying glass on swivel with gear and old clock key.
Compass on swivel with gears. 



Get your copy of Just Steampunk at Create and Craft

1 comment:

Beth Niquette said...

I have learned to really appreciate steampunk styles these days. I like the intricacy of design--the very feel of it.

This is wonderful!