Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Viva Las VegaStamps! Button Faires in "Just Steampunk Vol 3"

If you follow me you find I tend to do a lot of Steampunk themed projects.  Today I want to share a second project I submitted to "Just Steampunk Vol.3"


My Steampunk Button Fairies!
If you haven't discovered button fairies before, you should try making them.  Let me warn you they can be addicting.  For these I add a few gears and washers.  The woman's face is from the Viva Las VegaStamps! Steampunk Couple, colored with Tim Holtz Distress Markers. These were traded in the Viva Las VegaStamps! Swap...
 You may want to join the fun!!!

Find Viva Las VegaStamps! on Facebook and post that you are interested in VLVS! Swaps
You will find them on page 17 of "Just Steampunk Vol.3"


1 comment:

Gia Lau said...

I love your button fairies steampunk style! I have yet to try this project...but it's on my list! TFS