Thursday, August 1, 2013

While I Las Vegas I did a little SHOPPING!!!!


If you are ever in Vegas
 this is a destination stop for every stamper!!!

I met the fabulous staff!
Jeff & DeeDee are great!
Even got to see where the rubber is stamped!!!
 There are neon lights everywhere!

Rows of stamps!

 Stamps to use for your scrapbook pages of Vegas!

A flamingo section.

Alice In Wonderland

Every where you turn there are more and more!!! 

 Stamps of Women!

and  Halloween!

The sale table!

Be sure to bring plenty to spend,
you won't leave without a bag full I am sure!

4 comments:

Shawn Ricks said...

Wow, talk about a kid in a candy store :) Almost overwhelming (in a wonderful way)!

Tarnished Rose said...

WOW! Lucky you! I'd love to be able to visit VLVS.

Marilyn

Danie May said...

Wow I would be in heaven, stamps are my biggest weakness. xx

Barbara Rankin said...

Ive been there twice, many years ago. It really is a stamper's paradise!!!