Monday, September 30, 2013

Altered Pages Monday - Graphic 45 Bohemian

While at CHA  at the Graphic 45 booth we made these wonder tag pockets with Bohemian Bazaar papers and postcards.
I LOVE the brilliant colors!

To make the pocket, eyeballing it fold the tag about 1/3 of the way from the bottom.  Use double sided tape to adhere all papers and create the pocket. 

I think the Bohemian colors are perfect for Day of the Dead projects and cards!

Supplies: 
Large Graphic 45 Tags 
Double sided tape 
Foam dots
Ribbon


1 comment:

Beth Niquette said...

How beautiful. ((hugs)) I've been thinking of you so much recently. How are you? I feel like I'm just starting to wake up after the events of this past year. November will be the anniversary of when Daddy died--and December will be the anniversary of my husband's cancer surgery.

I hope this note finds you well. I wonder if you could tell me how Catherine is doing? I feel so remiss in not keeping in touch with you both.

Blessings, dear girl.