Thursday, October 24, 2013

31 Days of Halloween - Day 24

Welcome
to Lyneen's Day 24 of the 
Smeared and Smudged 
31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
Challenges I am entering this card in 
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Trick or Treat
Unruly Paper Arts RAQ1
And 
Divas by Design - Spooked!

During the month of October I am participating in a month-long blog hop with some amazing artists.  Everyday you will find a new Halloween project on all of the blogs listed below.  Each project must have stamping on it, be it digi or ink. There are prizes to win, be sure to check out all the rules HERE and information. There is a daily scavenger hunt, you must go HERE to find the clue/s for the item/s you are looking for in the scavenger hunt.  To find the previous day winners go HERE.  Have fun and Good Luck!

I am way out of my comfort zone today!!!!  I rarely use "digi" stamps and hardly ever color them.  If I use them it is mostly on a transparency or black & white. 

Today I have for you Mad Hatter Single Wonderland from Smeared and Smudged.  Using both Copics and Tim Holtz Distress Markers to color the image. Please excuse her eye shadow, I got a bit carried away!

The background web paper is from The Robin's Nest - Spider Web Glitter Cardstock! Stickes and and a Memory Box spider for a bit of bling!
 If you are following the blog roll 
your next stop will be WENDY!
 Be sure to check out all the participating 
WICKED BLOGGERS listed  below!
31 Days of Halloween 2013 Wicked Blog Roll

16 comments:

maureenjscott said...

That's some crazy tea party right there! love your card, the spiderweb paper is fab!! mo x

DogsMom said...

I think you are doing well to have this in your comfort zone. Great job.

WhoMom said...

I think she's wonderful! Love the steampunk style and should try to make one....but my markers don't blend like the Copic. Someday I'll have big girl markers....

DonnaMundinger said...

I don't see why you don't color more. this is fabulous! Love the colors and the eye shadow makes her look all the more MAD! Great web behind. xxD

Emily Thubbron said...

I think you did a wonderful job with this digi image. I love her dark eyeshadow..makes her look more creepy. Everything about this is fantastic.

craftings said...

Wonderful image, layering and colouring!!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Spooktacular creation! This Mad Hatter is one of my fave Smeared Ink images! Love what you did with it!

Wendy said...

Love your card today Lyneen. You did a fabulous job coloring the wonderland stamp. Lots of details in that one...cool glittery spider web also!

Carla said...

I think they were drinking spiked tea at that party! What a fun scene!

ldfdesign said...

I want to drink tea with them! Great coloring of this image!

Steph said...

Great card, what a funky image, I love it!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh My! What a fabulous creation! Great coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘FALL/HALLOWEEN’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Danie May said...

You did a fabulous job coloring in this perfect Halloween Image Lyneen and I am totally loving your background. Thanks so much for joining us at Unruly PaperArts this month for our Black it Out Challenge and I hope you will join us again soon.

Matney said...

Cool cardstock. Watch out because these digi's get addictive. Just was introduced my self at the beginning of the year. Such a fun and wonderfully colorful card.

Lyneen said...

Thank you all for your kind words... especially on this, my very first digi stamp that I colored!!!

Claudine Criner said...

Boy, that girl looks like a tough cookie!! Thank you for joining us over at Unruly PaperArts for Octobers RAQ. We hope you will join in again.