Friday, October 25, 2013

31 Days of Halloween - Day 25

Welcome
to Lyneen's Day 25 of the 
Smeared and Smudged 
31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
I am entering this in the 

During the month of October I am participating in a month-long blog hop with some amazing artists.  Everyday you will find a new Halloween project on all of the blogs listed below.  Each project must have stamping on it, be it digi or ink. There are prizes to win, be sure to check out all the rules HERE and information. There is a daily scavenger hunt, you must go HERE to find the clue/s for the item/s you are looking for in the scavenger hunt.  To find the previous day winners go HERE.  Have fun and Good Luck!

Today I am sharing one of the images I won from I Brake for Stamps during this fantastic 31 days of Halloween Blog Hop. The image is a Rick St. Dennis digi (artist Randi Dandi)  called "Be Our Ghost."


This is only my second digi that I have colored... like I said yesterday I am completely out of my comfort zone. 

Supplies:  The Robin's Nest Ghost Camo Glitter Stock for background paper, Copics and Tim Holtz Distress Markers.


If you are following the blog roll 
your next stop will be WENDY!
 Be sure to check out all the participating 
WICKED BLOGGERS listed  below!
31 Days of Halloween 2013 Wicked Blog Roll

15 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

I adore this twisted castle! Wow!

DogsMom said...

Again I will say that you do a very good job with these digis. No need to be nervous. I think you will soon be having fun with them.

How wonderful to use the image you won!

DonnaMundinger said...

Great coloring and fab DP! Congrats on your win. xxD

WhoMom said...

Love the haunted house! I am just learning about digi-stamps so it 's nice to see they are out of your comfort zone too. If you can try, guess I can too.

Emily Thubbron said...

Lyneen, don't worry..you are doing a fantastic job with digis. I love how you colored this house. It looks very spooky. Great job.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Spooktacular haunted house card! Love how you coloured it!

Wendy said...

Wow...Lyneen! That is one awesome haunted house. You did a wonderful job coloring it. Really looks old, weathered and haunted!

ldfdesign said...

You did wonderful! Love your coloring! This house looks perfect.

Carla said...

Amazing haunted house...love how you highlighted all the details. Fabulous!

Steph said...

Fabulous coloring, I think you shouldn't worry about coloring digis anymore you're a pro!

maureenjscott said...

This is gorgeous!! I love your colouring - i recently changed the card I use and its thrown me off completely - this is amazing though!! love it! mo x

Danie May said...

Congrats on your prize win Lyneen, that image is fabulous and you have done a wonderful job making it look like a haunted spooky house. I just love the ghosts peeking out from the background. Thanks so much for joining us again this month for our Readers Art Quest Challenge.

Matney said...

TY for allowing us to see you out of your comfort zone. Hard image to get started on! But you did a superb coloring job and a wonderful project all together.

Lyneen said...

Thank you all for your kind words... once I started... I really liked using my Copics!

Claudine Criner said...

That looks like a really spooky house. Loving this!!Thank you for joining us over at Unruly PaperArts for Octobers RAQ. We hope you will join in again.