Friday, October 4, 2013

31 Days of Halloween - Day 4

Welcome 
to Lyneen's Day 4 of the 
Smeared and Smudged 
31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!


During the month of October I am participating in a month-long blog hop with some amazing artists.  Everyday you will find a new Halloween project on all of the blogs listed below.  Each project must have stamping on it, be it digi or ink. There are prizes to win, be sure to check out all the rules HERE and information. There is a daily scavenger hunt, you must go HERE to find the clue/s for the item/s you are looking for in the scavenger hunt.  To find the previous day winners go HERE.  Have fun and Good Luck!

On the road visiting old "HAUNTS"

Supplies:
Viva Las VegaStamps! Skeleton on Motorcycle
Viva Las VegaStamps!Still Plays with Motorcycles
Viva Las VegaStamps! Harlequin Background
Altered Pages Collage Route 66
Onion Skin Paper
Black ink
Embossing powder
Base Card
Foam dots
Glue Stick

Stamp card base with Harlequin Background. Skeleton on Motorcycle stamped on onion skin paper and embossed.  Fussy cut images from Altered Pages Collage Route 66. Adhere map to card base and skeleton directly to map with glue stick.
Route 66, "Still plays with Motorcycles", California and Chicago attached with foam dots.

If you are following the blog roll 
your next stop will be WENDY!
 Be sure to check out all the participating 
WICKED BLOGGERS listed  below!

31 Days of Halloween 2013 Wicked Blog Roll

Terra | Black Dragon | Kapree | Shell | Kristy | Susan | Helen | Loren | Alison | Kelli
|De Stempelwinkel Monique | Karen | Airless Chambers | Jane | Jennifer | Emily | Lisa | Lyneen 
|Wendy Altered Pages Art Sociates | leslierahye 
Delicious Doodles | Roni Shoni | Jenn |DominoART |
 Jessica | Sandy | Carolyn | Carla | Julia | Steph | Trisha | Brigitte | Lisa | Anna

21 comments:

monique said...

cool card like it lots

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! I love it! I'm originally from Chicago but we've been in CA since 1980 and my hubby road bikes. this is hilarious! xxD

Matney said...

Love Viva Las Vegas! He is cruzin'! Wonderfully original card and love!

silvia said...

Cool card!! LOVE the skellie and the map. I also love that you have Chicago on it~I live in a suburb south of Chicago :)

DogsMom said...

I know exactly who I would give this card to.
Great job!

xfilekc said...

Awesome card - so original! I love the dude on his hog.
Great job!!!!

Kelli said...

This is great and evidently made for Donna!! LOL

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Haha! Great piece, love the skellie on the motorbike and the map background is so perfect!

Sharon Sahl said...

What a fun piece! Such a creative use of that skellie stamp

ldfdesign said...

What a great card! This would be great fit for my Grandfather;)

KC said...

onion skin paper????I'll have to google that! this is an awesome piece...I should totally copy it and make one for my dad! I love it!

ionabunny said...

Love the skelly on the bike

Melodee Isaacs said...

You go Mr Skelly!! Perfect piece!!!

Wendy said...

Cool card Lyneen. I have never seen that stamp before. LOVE IT!

Emily Thubbron said...

This is fantastic. I love Viva stamps. They have some really off the wall images. Love the background.

Carla said...

vrrooomm vroom...fabulous project!

Ally White Cat said...

This is fun. I have biker friends that would love this. awesome project
susan s

Steph said...

Fun card! What a cool image..... old haunts.... heheh

maureenjscott said...

FAbulous!!! Never seen that skelly stamp before, love it! mo x

Kristina said...

Loving your skully road map project!
Peace,
Krisy

Lyneen said...

Thank you all for your kind words...My husband keeps telling me this is his favorite!!!