Sunday, October 6, 2013

31 Days of Halloween - Day 6

Welcome 
to Lyneen's Day 6 of the 
Smeared and Smudged 
31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!

During the month of October I am participating in a month-long blog hop with some amazing artists.  Everyday you will find a new Halloween project on all of the blogs listed below.  Each project must have stamping on it, be it digi or ink. There are prizes to win, be sure to check out all the rules HERE and information. There is a daily scavenger hunt, you must go HERE to find the clue/s for the item/s you are looking for in the scavenger hunt.  To find the previous day winners go HERE.  Have fun and Good Luck!




 
Supplies:
Viva Las VegaStamps! Chicken Wire Background
Rubber Soul - Dancing Woman Skeleton 

Rubber Soul - Skeleton Dog
Bo Bunny Paper
Self Adhesive Glitter Ribbon - Orange, Purple & Green
White pen
Black & Brown inks
Card Base A2

If you are following the blog roll 
your next stop will be WENDY!

 Be sure to check out all the participating 
WICKED BLOGGERS listed  below!

31 Days of Halloween 2013 Wicked Blog Roll

Terra | Black Dragon | Kapree | Shell | Kristy | Susan | Helen | Loren | Alison | Kelli
|De Stempelwinkel Monique | Karen | Airless Chambers | Jane | Jennifer | Emily | Lisa | Lyneen 
|Wendy Altered Pages Art Sociates | leslierahye 
Delicious Doodles | Roni Shoni | Jenn |DominoART |
 Jessica | Sandy | Carolyn | Carla | Julia | Steph | Trisha | Brigitte | Lisa | Anna

16 comments:

Matney said...

Wow, that is a big skull. Great paper. Nice with the shiny strips and love the dancing miss.

DogsMom said...

Another new to me product - self adhesive glitter ribbon!

DonnaMundinger said...

OOh, I love it, Lyneen. Hey, I used your Life's a Witch sentiment on a card and linked to yours on my blog. thanks for the inspiratiion. xxD

silvia said...

LOVE the big skull and glitter!!

Kelli said...

Wonderful creation! That skull looks huge!!

Sharon Sahl said...

An allover great piece - love the tiny skellie dog and dancing miss the best!!

Carla said...

soo fun! I love that dancing skeleton!

maureenjscott said...

Awesome Bo Bunny Paper!!! I love your project - the stamped skellies remind me of the kids book 'Funny Bones'.... down a dark dark street.... love it! mo xxx

ldfdesign said...

I'm going to HAVE to get that dog stamp! He looks like one of my tattoos! ( I have the dog from Corps Bride on my leg). Great project!

monique said...

cool dancing skellie

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Two fab projects today! Love your sugar skull and the gargoyle is cute!

Emily Thubbron said...

I love the glittery ribbon. Your project is fantastic.

Wendy said...

Oh my...what a great card. I have to check out Rubber Soul...I adore the skellie stamps.

KC said...

awesome project! love the sparkly lines!!

Steph said...

Fun paper and you made it into a great card!

Lyneen said...

Thank you all for your kind words... I love my Rubber Soul stamps!!