Tuesday, October 8, 2013

31 Days of Halloween - Day 8

Welcome 
to Lyneen's Day 8 of the 
Smeared and Smudged 
31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
During the month of October I am participating in a month-long blog hop with some amazing artists.  Everyday you will find a new Halloween project on all of the blogs listed below.  Each project must have stamping on it, be it digi or ink. There are prizes to win, be sure to check out all the rules HERE and information. There is a daily scavenger hunt, you must go HERE to find the clue/s for the item/s you are looking for in the scavenger hunt.  To find the previous day winners go HERE.  Have fun and Good Luck!

If you have seen a lot of my work you know I love STEAMPUNK... so I couldn't let the season get by without a few Steampunk Projects.  Here are a couple of tags for Halloween gift giving. Taking a hostess gift to a party... these would be great to decorate a plain paper gift bag! 

Supplies from Altered Pages:
Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells Postcards
Stamp - Steampunk Female unmounted
Stamp - Steampunk Male Unmounted
Steampunk Washi Tape
Manila Tags
Ribbon from my stash!



If you are following the blog roll 

your next stop will be WENDY!

 Be sure to check out all the participating 

WICKED BLOGGERS listed  below!



31 Days of Halloween 2013 Wicked Blog Roll

Terra | Black Dragon | Kapree | Shell | Kristy | Susan | Helen | Loren | Alison | Kelli
|De Stempelwinkel Monique | Karen | Airless Chambers | Jane | Jennifer | Emily | Lisa | Lyneen 
|Wendy Altered Pages Art Sociates | leslierahye 
Delicious Doodles | Roni Shoni | Jenn |DominoART |
 Jessica | Sandy | Carolyn | Carla | Julia | Steph | Trisha | Brigitte | Lisa | Anna





17 comments:

nichtniedlich said...

Lovely project - I like those steampunk images and colors so much!
hugs serafeena

ldfdesign said...

I love blue and orange together. Your project is just lovely.

DonnaMundinger said...

Love that DP and the stamps just ROCK! xxD

silvia said...

Gorgous cards!

DogsMom said...

I have got to find a way to get that Steampunk Spells line!

Matney said...

Very fun and I can see that you have a talent for this area of crafting. Wonderful stamped images and layers. Great dp and great tags!

xfilekc said...

Beautiful - I love the look and colours. I really like the stamping on the woman's face - it looks so neat!

Kelli said...

Great project! Love this paper set!

maureenjscott said...

Oh wow!!! I love your steampunk tags! These are fantastic! I still cant bring myself to cut into my Graphic 45 papers yet... I must though, your makes are great! The washi tape is super, i need to find a uk stockist!!! Mo x

Sharon Sahl said...

Steampunk and Halloween seem made for each other in your fabulous tags!!

Emily Thubbron said...

Love the steam punk images. Such phenomenal coloring

Wendy said...

Great tags Lyneen! Love the vintage artwork and your rubber stamp designs.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Steampunk Halloween, two of my favourite things rolled into one equals PERFECT! Wonderful creation Lyneen!

Carla said...

So nicely done and classy! Love the steampunk!

Ally White Cat said...

I love your stamps and project It is marvelous.
hugs
susan s

Steph said...

These are fabulous, I love steam punk too!

Lyneen said...

Thanks for your words... Steampunk is one of may all time favorites!