Wednesday, October 9, 2013

31 Days of Halloween - Day 9

Welcome 
to Lyneen's Day 9 of the 
Smeared and Smudged 
31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
If you are looking for details on my Altered Domino scroll down to the previous post!

Welcome to Wonderland
"You certainly do make delicious cake!"

During the month of October I am participating in a month-long blog hop with some amazing artists.  Everyday you will find a new Halloween project on all of the blogs listed below.  Each project must have stamping on it, be it digi or ink. There are prizes to win, be sure to check out all the rules HERE and information. There is a daily scavenger hunt, you must go HERE to find the clue/s for the item/s you are looking for in the scavenger hunt.  To find the previous day winners go HERE.  Have fun and Good Luck!

One of my favorite projects is altering tins, today I have a tin with one of my favorite characters... ALICE!



Supplies from Altered Pages:

Watch Charm & Chipboard Key 
Drink Me from the collage sheet in the Kit

From my stash:
Alcohol Ink
Black ink
Tim Holtz Distress Markers
Big Heart made of Creative Paperclay
Chess piece
Large Gear
Pumpkin Bead
Skull bead
Red Heart Bead
Scrabble "A"
Hope you have enjoyed this project 
as much as I did making it. 



If you are following the blog roll
your next stop will be WENDY!
 Be sure to check out all the participating
WICKED BLOGGERS listed below!


31 Days of Halloween 2013 Wicked Blog Roll

Terra | Black Dragon | Kapree | Shell | Kristy | Susan | Helen | Loren | Alison | Kelli
|De Stempelwinkel Monique | Karen | Airless Chambers | Jane | Jennifer | Emily | Lisa | Lyneen 
|Wendy Altered Pages Art Sociates | leslierahye 
Delicious Doodles | Roni Shoni | Jenn |DominoART |
 Jessica | Sandy | Carolyn | Carla | Julia | Steph | Trisha | Brigitte | Lisa | Anna






17 comments:

nichtniedlich said...

I love altered projects as well as the Alice-Theme - you did a wonderful job, lots of lovely little details!
hugs serafeena

monique said...

I love all things Alice, this is so much fun all those little tthingies in a tin, fabulous

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG, I LOVE this Lyneen! I'm a HUGE Alice fan. Fabulous work and I can't wait to read about your Tin Man. xxD

DogsMom said...

There is so much I love about this project. And counting down the hours before the new Alice show begins on tv.

I must begin to make money from my craftwork just to afford all the cool supplies I want to buy!

Matney said...

You have done a amazing job getting all those pieces in there. Tins are soo fun and love the Alice theme. Tiny bottle is great and can't wait to see/read more about your domino piece.

Emily Thubbron said...

What a great altered tin. I love all the images and elements you included. Fantastic.

Ellis said...

Your altered tin looks amazing, you really packed them full with details! =)
Great little domino man too! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

I LOVE all things Alice so I just ADORE your altered tin, gorgeous! Love your little spooky domino Tin Man doll too and I'm thrilled to be featuring him on my DominoART blog today :0)

Sharon Sahl said...

Altered tins light my fire! This one, with an Alice theme in very appealing - your little collages are perfect!

craftings said...

Love your Wonderland box and all the detail!!

Wendy said...

Wow Lyneen...love your altered tin. I am a big Alice in Wonderland fan. Love how you created the Halloween scenes. Can't wait to see the full domino at DominoArts!

Carla said...

wow what a fantastic post full of fabulous goodies...love all the little bits and pieces...eps that green skull!

Steph said...

Love your altered tin! I've been collecting empty ones but haven't been brave enough to play with one yet.
Can't wait to see your tin man, he looks cool!

maureenjscott said...

Oh wow!!! the Alice project is stunning, so small and so much detail, this is amazing! Cant wait to see your tin man on the hop later! mo x

ldfdesign said...

Love the way you colored Alice and all the touches to this tin. Great job!

Kelli said...

Wonderful Altered tin, can I have it???!! LOL

Lyneen said...

Thanks for all your kind words... I love altering tins and ALICE!