Thursday, October 31, 2013

31 Days of Halloween - HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Welcome
to Lyneen's Day 31 of the 
Smeared and Smudged 
31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
This is it hoppers... I have had such a wicked time blogging with all of you this month... It was brutal at times, but I made it to the end!!!!  Thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my posts!  I hope you follow my blog and on FaceBook!

SO ONE LAST TIME!  During the month of October I am participating in a month-long blog hop with some amazing artists.  Everyday you will find a new Halloween project on all of the blogs listed below.  Each project must have stamping on it, be it digi or ink. There are prizes to win, be sure to check out all the rules HERE and information. There is a daily scavenger hunt, you must go HERE to find the clue/s for the item/s you are looking for in the scavenger hunt.  To find the previous day winners go HERE.  Have fun and Good Luck!

Here is my one last project... using my favorite line of paper Steampunk Spells from GRAPHIC 45! Here is a Giant TAG!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also thought I might share some of my favorite projects I created this month.


If you are following the blog roll 
your next stop will be WENDY!
 Be sure to check out all the participating 
WICKED BLOGGERS listed  below!
31 Days of Halloween 2013 Wicked Blog Roll

13 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous tag! I love that line. Thanks for the recap of your faves. Love them all. Happy Halloween to you! xxD

maureenjscott said...

Happy Halloween!!! Awesome Giant Steampunk Spells tag!!! And I loved looking through your previous projects again, have really enjoyed your work this month! Mo xxx

DogsMom said...

Happy Halloween!
Thank you for all you have shared this month, and all your time and effort.

I love that G45 stack and have seen so many different creative uses with it. Your giant tag is gorgeous.

Thank you for the recap of projects. Of course I plan to come back and look at them all again, too.

Emily Thubbron said...

Happy Halloween! Great giant Steampunk tag. Love the leaves.

Thank you for taking the time to create so many wonderful projects for us to see this month. I have enjoyed each and every one of them. You are one creative lady.

Matney said...

Such a joy being on this hop w/ you. Beautiful projects and just love your unique style. Love the papers on this tag and how it is all put together. Perfect for this time of year.

Wendy said...

Great projects Lyneen. It has been a fun 31 Days. You are very talented and I have enjoyed your artwork. Hope you have a Happy Halloween!

Steph said...

Beautiful tag! I've adored all your projects this month, it's been fun stopping by each day to see what creativeness you were going to share :)
Happy Halloween!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN LYNEEN!!!! SPOOKtacular seeing all your gorgeous creations again!

ldfdesign said...

Love that tag! Wonderful! Thank you for the look back of all your wonderful work! It was great seeing your artwork!

Carla said...

that tag is amazing! I love it! ANd all your projects were stunning..hard to pick a fave! Thanks for being such a great place to stop on the hop!

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous tag. LOve G45 and those spooky stamps are just darling. Thanks for all your hard work and inspiration this month

Lyneen said...

I had a blast!!! Thank you all for your kind words through the month... THanks for staying with me the whole time!!! HAVE A GREAT YEAR until NEXT HALLOWEEN!

trisha too said...

Lyneen, you are awesome!!!

:)