Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Mother's Day Blog Hop with Craft Attitude!

If you haven't heard of Craft Attitude™ printable film I highly recommend you spend some time on their website HERE... watch some of the videos and get to the store and pick up some Craft Attitude™!
 
I had FUN! Thank you Jonathan Fong for inviting me along with several other artists to join you in a week long blog hop sharing ideas for Mother's Day.  You will find the links to the other blogs at the end of this post!


My first thought was, what can I do with this product called Craft Attitude™?  I was so afraid it was going to be hard to work with. Let me tell you, I was astonished how easy CRAFT ATTITUDE™ is to work with.
Here are a few items I plan to use my Craft Attitude on in the future. Dominos, bottles, glass in frames, tins with see thru lids, tile, wood bezels, glass pendents and more. Oh you can work on fabric, shoes, paper and even burlap like Cindi did on Monday!
I printed some of my digital collage sheets from AlteredPages.com on my inkjet printer.  I let them sit over night. You really don't need to wait that long. Be sure if you have any lettering on  your image to flip the image before printing. 
The film lifts very easily and doesn't stick to itself like TAPE!
I decided to make a heart ornament with one of the images from the Altered Pages "Mother Love" collage sheet. First rub glue stick on the wooden heart.   
Lift the Craft Attitude™ film off the backing paper.
Lay it with the ink side of the film down onto the glue and rub it until you have it securely attached.  If you need to reposition it, you can, that is the beauty of this product!!!
With an x-acto knife remove the excess film.
Add beads and lace to trim, then a ribbon to tie it around a bottle or hang.
I can see this on a vase with flowers from the garden!
This will last long after the flowers are gone. 
Now it is your turn... 
get some ATTITUDE with
CRAFT ATTITUDE™!


I can't wait to make ornaments for CHRISTMAS... 
and it is only MAY!!!

Now go and see what the other artists are up to!!!






Mon. April 21 - Cindi Bisson
Tues. April 22 - Amy Bowerman
Wed. April 23 - Lyneen Jesse
Thu. April 24 - Lindsay Obermeyer
Fri. April 25 - Cheryl Boglioli
Mon. April 28 - Debra Quartermaine, http://www.debraquartermain.com/ceoblog
Tue. April 29 - Jonathan Fong, http://jonathanfongstyle.com

8 comments:

Heather Thompson said...

very beautiful project, love the feathers.

Robin Horasanian said...

This is wonderful. Such a feminine trinket. Perfect for mothers day!

Barbara Rankin said...

This is absolutely beautiful. I have some of that product but have been afraid to give it a try. You have inspired me to pull it out and USE it. TFS

Dawn LL said...

Love the vintage feel and design...thank you so much for sharing your project.

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

This is lovely! I've never heard of this product, but now will search it out and play. Thanks!

Barbara DeLisle said...

Sounds like a wonderful product-can't wait to try it-love you heart

Barbara DeLisle said...

love this idea-I can't wait to try this out

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

just finished "hopping" over the to the final stop on the blog hop ... it's been a great idea and I've enjoyed it - thanks!