Monday, August 11, 2014

My Smudgefest 2014 Tags

SMEARED & SMUDGE ~ SMUDGEFEST

YEAH! I MADE IT TO THE END OF SMUDGEFEST!

It was the first day of Sumdgefest and I got an email.  The email said, "If you  want to participate in the first day, you have six hours to join." I sort of dragged my feet that evening.   At the slat minute I decided to join. 

It wasn't intentional when I started, but I grabbed my Large Tag from Tag Book (8 1/2 x 4 1/8) as the base of my first project. The rest is history.  To participate and be eligible for the grand prize you had to use a Smeared and Smudged image.  I only had a couple of Smeared and Smudged digi images. I received them  last year when the Altered Pages design team did a promotion with Smeared and Smudged I received a few.  

I have the Specimen Jar Digi Set and used butterflies in my project each day. Each project was done on one of the large tags.  When I was finished with the challenge I ended up with these beautiful tags each had butterflies.  The tags would make a wonderful butterfly book.  All I need to do is make a cover for the book!

Today I present in one post, the tags created last week. Each is linked to the original post with more pictures!   








Hope you enjoyed my tags!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

How lovely to see all these together -love the specimen jars and butterflies myself...you proved how versatile they can be!!