Monday, September 22, 2014

Leslierahye's Very Fall Steampunk Bog Hop!

FALL 
Something to CROW about!

I love participating in Leslierahye's blog hops especially if they have STEAMPUNK theme!

Today I am sharing a FALL STEAMPUNK ATC!






Supplies: 
ATC is a Playing CARD
Back ground is Pan Pastels Bright Yellow Green & Perm Green
Fixative - hairspray
Spritz with IMAGINE CRAFTS iRESISTable Bronze
Spray with Smooch Spritz
Leaky Shed - Gears
Jolee's- Leaves
Little B - Crow

This ATC will be part of my 52 Card Challenge I am participating in!!!

Be sure to stop by all the other blogs today!  Click on the links below!!!







12 comments:

Barbara Rankin said...

Lyneen, I love your fall ATC and all the gears and embellishments you added. You always have the best sayings/quotes to go with your work. So happy to be hopping along with you today.

Michele said...

gorgeous Lyneen! awesome solors. you do love steampunk and you do it so well!

Robin Horasanian said...

Great piece, Lyneen!

Robyn (RedDogGirl) said...

Those gears are fantastic! I love seeing a different take on the same-old gear shapes. And the distressed look you got on the gears is beautiful!

Fabrizio Martellucci said...

Love it, has a Poe-esque feel to it ! x

Regena said...

I need that for my mini art collection. great job

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

Very glamorous and chic steampunk you got going there! I love it ... anything that shimmer, shines, glimmers and gleams is right up my alley. I also think the quote you chose is perfect - and fits right into the composition of your card. Thanks for sharing it - I may steal some ideas - er, inspiration

p-dub said...

So lovely, Lyneen! I really love seeing what you come up with!

Morninglass said...

Ooh, my favorite, crows. This is just right for fall.

Pammejo said...

Fabulous!!!

Jean Moore said...

loving all the colors and the layering.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Great mix of steampunk and Autumn for your APC card!