Thursday, September 18, 2014

Quick Halloween Card!

Quick cards are easy when you have prepared extras as you go along.  A couple of weeks ago I shared how to use Stencils with Pan Pastels.  Today, I am using one of the Pan Pastels backgrounds I made earlier this month with stencils and VersaMark!
  
I used my VersaMark Dazzle pad with a sponge and carefully applied the VersaMark on my paper through the stencil patternThen with one of a Pan Pastel soft sponge I gently applied the Pan Pastels in a circular motion. 

  

The Halloween image is from the Antique Halloween collage sheet (layered on black cardstock).  



The panel was layered on Black Cardstock and then on the card. A green ribbon and a few rhinestones are the final touches. 

In less than 15 minutes I was able to create my card!

No comments: