Wednesday, December 10, 2014

12 Days of Christmas - Day 11

 
Unruly PaperArts is sponsoring a 12 Days of Christmas Link-up Party.  I am having so much fun making Christmas Cards this year!  Today I am sharing a few more of the cards from the Quick Quotes class I attended recently!
 
 
When I went to class I took my Wink of Stella and Dew Drops!!! 
 
I got a little behind in class... this set I finished at home this week!
 


 No card is finished with out a little bit of bling. (Dew Drops)
 
 
I love layering papers and colors...
 
 
On my cards I added the darker blue panel. 
 
 
If you look closely you can see the shimmer from the Wink of Stella!
 
 
I never follow directions. 
On these I knotted the ribbon in the corner. 
I was supposed to wrap it around the white panel... OPPS!
 
 
One more day, see you tomorrow!
 


4 comments:

Michele said...

what a fabulous group of cards! i love the blues and the bling! happy 12 christmas days at UPA! xo

TangledBlueRose said...

Love the colors, really awesome! The touch of sparkle is perfect. ~kim

Carol S said...

Hopping over from Unruly PaperArts. Very nice cards...love the clean and simple look! Great cool winter colors!

Danie May said...

Such a great set of cards Lyneen. I love blue for Christmas especially teamed with snow/snowflakes. The stripes and large sentiments have great impact. TFS at Unruly and partying with us this month. xx