Tuesday, December 2, 2014

12 Days of Christmas - Day 2

 
 
Unruly PaperArts is sponsoring a 12 Days of Christmas Link-up Party!  
 
 
 Here is my Day 2 project!
 
 
Today I visited my good friend Beth at Echo Art Works (my local bead store) and found these great brown paper gift bags.

They come flat...

 Crease the fold lines

When you are finished you have a cute little bag.
 
 
 
I decorated my bag with a scrap of Two Scoops, stamped Happy Holidays and heat embossed with red embossing powder.  Added an Altered Pages image from the Miscellaneous Christmas collage sheet, added a bit of bling with Wink of Stella and Stickles, framed with Gold Opulence and finished off with a red bow.... it is ready for a small gift!

5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh WOW! what a fun little bag! Love how you've decorated it, Lyneen! xxD

Jean Moore said...

Wonderful idea! Great layout too, just enough!

Toni said...

Lyneen... this is so ingenious !!! Love the way you transformed the bag!!! Whomever gets this package is going to be so happy !

Danie May said...

What an interesting little gift bag you have found Lyneen. I just love how you have jazzed it up for Christmas. Thanks for partying with us at Unruly again today! Danie xx

Barbara Rankin said...

You did an amazing job spiffying up this little gift bag. Love it!